Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Before I start, I would like to thank all my visitors and you, who is reading now for coming to my blog.. At first, I was kind of shocked when I found visitors coming into my blog without me, even telling them. Honestly, I am not ready to introduce my blog to people yet, because it is quite lacking.. But then, *someone* has discovered my blog and I have no choice but to introduce it.. I hope you won’t get bored with my blog & never ever return again..







Photo: My Blog 1st Appearance.



Firstly, I am not really good with pc stuff anymore.. It took me 12 hours to sign up, type my first post and copy paste certain codes. By the way, I designed the background, the web banner myself using adobe photo shop.. Now, that's original~

Alright, *Someone* make a point that my blog looks so ‘Homo’ because its pinkish!! Mm, I don’t really agree lol!!! There’s purple, red, yellow and orange too.. Perhaps, the soft colours I have chosen make it looks sweet ~ not *homo* ..



Btw, Im straight and I have no 'Love' for any 'Guys'.. I repeat, I dont feel for guys!!! Having said this, I have no idea why I am so popular among the Homo.. If I had not mistaken.. I was being attacked severely by a *Fatty Banana Homo* while accomodating in a backpacker hostel, china town Singapore.. That fatty homo was the owner of the hostel.. He was so tricky and cheeky. At first glance, he looked *ahem* normal... So, we paid the rent for 2 nights after being requested by him.. Not long after we laid our baggage into the cabinet, he came into the room and started to chat, more of like giving me compliment..



Fatty Homo: Hong Zhai (Little Hong), Your body is very Suai, Fit and Sexy..

Aywen : Oh..


Fatty Homo: You're very tall, You love to play Basketball?



Aywen: I dont play Basketball.



Fatty Homo: Wah.. Your very Charming and tall.. Im sure plenty of girls will go after you..



Aywen: Erk, Where got oh.. Im still single and no girls go after me lar..



Fatty Homo: Oh is it... (He's smiling evilly..)



Fatty Homo: Hong Zhai, can you be my Kang Titi (Little Brother) mar?



Aywen: Oh.. Erk..



Fatty Homo: Can or not.. Can la .. can la.. You quiet, i consider you agree lar..



Aywen: Bah, okay (Dont want to be rude to him..)



Fatty Homo: Tomoro you want to eat what for breakfast.. I buy for you~!!



Aywen: No need lar, I will go out eat with my pal... Dont want to disturb you!!



Fatty Homo: Dont worry, I will also buy for you pal and for free again lol!! So what you want to eat?



Aywen: Erk.. Anything lar.. (Kind of lost & want to be polite)



Fatty Homo: Yahoo *Jumping out and smiling evilly..*



Aywen: Can I borrow the hostel pc for uploading my photos into the hard disk?



Fatty Homo: Sure sure sure.. Its outside..



Aywen: Okay, thanks.



While I was using the Pc, this is really *Gay*.. He sat next to me beside my pal and then.. He touched me.. I told him, please do not play such thing while removing his itchy fingers.. But then, he just ignore my words and did not take it seriously.. He then poke my armpit.. Shit.. I hate that.. I told him repeately no.. no .. no.. and he just wouldnt listen!!! My pal was shocked and found something fishy is happening.. Then, quickly we went out of that dirty hostel.. My pal was teasing me.. telling me that, he love me .. shit.. hahahah



When we came back, it was pretty late.. Everyone was asleep.. And guess what, I was shocked that, the Fatty Homo slept in the same room (10 beds) with us!!! This was so.. *No comment* You couldn't believe it, He snored like an Alarm clock.. Worst than sleeping with an Mp3 on because I could even hear the vapour he puffed out while he was sleeping like a pig.. In the end, I didnt sleep the whole night while he was sleeping!!



Photo: 2/3 of the appearance of the sempit room!! That fatty sleep at the lower left bed..

While he was awake, my real nightmare started... He stood up beside my bed and begin to touch my hairy legs.. I was so so .. Ahhh.. I didn't make a noise and only squeeze myself to one corner of the bed.. trying to avoid him touching me further.. Thank god, I picked the upper bunker bed!!! But still, the feeling was disgusting!! Really regret booking that hostel~



The next day, I was so not feeling well and I was super pissed off!!! That fatty homo was pretty scared!!! He knew that I was angry and then, guess what happened next!! He *touched* my pal.. *No comment* Anyway, its the last night and the next day.. We went to check into a much better hotel not hostel at Lavender!!!

This is the link to that DISGUSTING HOTEL!! Looks good in the website but dirty when you really see it for real..


Alright, back to the topic!!

If you don’t really know me, I love flowers really much and so I decided to make a theme out of it.. Not only that, I love to draw flowers esp. during the practical.. Im a sentimental and polite person.. & I guess this blog design can reflect my inner self..


Before I end,
Do you know why I started to blog? Mmm.. Actually, I am inspired that ex-premier of Malaysia, Mahathir Mohammad also blog recently!! Not only him, many well-known people also blog lately.. Erm, this include our Metis in his Chikity-Check-It-Out, Aman the Arab’s Magician.. I wonder if Brunei’s Sultan also blog? Let me know, if you do know.. I would want to visit his blog!!

4 comments:

1yati4 *butterfliesbutterflies* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aywen Wang said...

Hohoho...
Im actually resistance to Homo!!!
Honestly, I dont want to be rude to them.. Because, I know that.. It's not wrong to love someone, including Homo!!! Haha..

But, I dislike it when they really KACAU me.. You can't believe.. He tried to play with my armpit hair too!!! Erk, disgusting.. Dont wanna think about it too..

1yati4 *butterfliesbutterflies* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aywen Wang said...

Hohoho.. If Rawi and I were homo, then Nana would not exist in Rawi's heart!!! Hahaha..

Oops, Im single.. But that doesn't meant that Im homo too.. Erk, Im straight & I will never fall in love with any guys, not now & forever!!!

By the way, I encouraged Rawi & Nana to be together!!! They are both my good friends!!!

Erk, Who's the one that ask such silly qns? Haha..