Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Myself


Suddenly, Im so lost.. How am I going to start my introduction?!! Mmm.. Let me think for a while.. I really dont like the starting bit.. Alright, I'll talk about myself first~

Suddenly, I feel like a Primary 2, writing a composition of:


Me during last year 2007 Bday treat..
Photo Credits: Taken by William L at Nyonya Restaurant using Iphone.

Myself (More like.. My name, birth, languge,attitude!!)

My name is Wang Hong, (翟望宏) and people call me 'Aywen' although some still call me 'Eywen'. However, I like my close friends to call me 'Wang Hong' instead of Aywen because it sounds much adorable and cute.. Honestly, I love my name very much.. I always write or carve my name *repeatedly* on a piece of blank paper, desk (but I erased them later on!!), tree, etc.. whenever I'm bored..


I am born in the Year of the 'Wooden Ox', 1985 just 4days after Mooncake's festival 19th of the 8th Lunar Month... Though I may look like a Chinese, Im a 'Banana' person.. I don't recognize Chinese text although I still do speak Cantonese (Mother tongue) & Mandarin 80%.. Not only that, Im good at Bahasa too.. Dont believe me?

"Apa Khabar?" -- Khabar Baik. "Nama siapa?"-- Nama saya Aywen. Apa 'you' mahu 'test' saya lagi? hahaha.. *Lame lar*

Currently, Im still doing my Bachelor of Biological Science degree (Final Year)!! Here, I prefer botanical research rather than zoology, molecular or ecology!! However, I have a deep interest in 'taxodermy - Preserving dead animal specimens for museum'!! ~ I'll save this subject later!! So do come back to read it.. 'I'll try to make it interesting!!'

Meanwhile, Im a trustworthy person that is 95% reliable, responsible.. (5% due to errors!! haha) Oh ya, Im extremely Helpful, Kind-hearted, Polite and Friendly though I may look aggressive & quiet sometimes!! Lastly, Im health conscious so I do not Smoke, Drink, Gamble, speak Foul language!!

So, where's my Bad part? hahaha.. It's not nice talking all the good part as if Im advertising my 'angel'-self here.. Firstly, I must let you know that my good part can be my bad part as well!! There used to be lot of cases whereby I was being *ahem* 'framed' of being too good to others.. I was really shocked that such could happen on me but I guess 'these people' might have been disgusted seeing me treating others so super duper good!!!!!
Secondly, Im too stubborn to 'keep 100% quiet' whenever 'some doggies' attempted to harrass or scold me terribly while tearing my so called -FACE or Maruah in front of so many others!! -- Sound as if Im so coward!! But, I tell you.. Im not a coward~ I just dont like to quarrel or make things worst!! Lastly, I must be too friendly sometimes that .. Once upon a time, I ever frightened 'a person' by giving a box of chocolate for friendship!! Hahaha... As if I am the Witch who gave a 'Deadly Apple' to Cinderella..
Anywez, I am glad that the situation has been restored after such a long time!! However, I will always remain neutral and always forgiving to whoever that 'pretty' person is~ For every bad or unfair treatment they had done to me, will only lower my sins!! I deeply apologize if you feel uneasy reading my -Composition-.. I beg for your pardon & hope for your forgiveness too!!!
Remember this, "Every person has his/her own concept and point of views.." Sometime, it may look good and of course, sometime it may sound bad.. Just to let you know, Im a 'Happy Go Lucky'!! hahaha.. I can accept critics & compliments!! So, please do send me some comments, everytime you drop by..

Lastly and most importantly about myself!!!

I am still SINGLE!! **Sobbed*=p
I apologize for not having much photo for my 1st post.. Come next time!!

1 comment:

1yati4 *butterfliesbutterflies* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.