Friday, May 30, 2008

My Feelings

Lately, I feel quite happy, relax, frighten and tense~



*Happy*
Lately, I am very happy because it was my first time to get to know more people.. Thanks to 'Miss A' for inviting them to the dinner.. Honestly, I am not very sociable with people although I may look friendly, polite and talkative sometimes. Its been a long while since I ever met such a friendly group that would bring me into the conversation wherever possible.. At least, I am not that lost.. You all really Rock.. Esp. the one with the white hair (Miss A's grandpa), really cute and humorous!!!



Meanwhile, I also got to know *someone* whom was not close to me and to make thing worst, *ahem* scared of me once upon a time.. Anywez, I will not talk much about *this someone*.. Im a person who can keep secret!!! Hehe.. Good friends like me are hard to find oh...
Then, I am also happy because I get to know another *someone* whom 'raises my temperature!' Hahaha.. It has been a long time since my temperature ~ 'Hehe' !! However, I also heard *rumours* that her temperature rises slightly as well.. ~ Haha!!! Shhh.. I really dont want this good feeling to vanish so fast.. I really like the start... Hope we can be good friend later..


*Relax*

Hohoho... Being able to meet new friends and gaining trust from everyone of them is the most relaxing moment I ever had in my 22 years of life...

*Frighten & Tense*

On the other hand, Im quite tense after *someone* quoted ~ Ur so 'Famous' now~ It really struck me.. I begin to look into myself and ask myself lotz of depressing questions.. Like Why? What? Where? Who? No body understand me so much as I understand them..

Furthermore, I am also frighten to lose good friends too.. I can't accept it.. Knowing that my good friends are getting smaller in size.. I tend to appreciate them very much!!! Too much till I couldn't stand not quarreling with them if they dare to threaten our friendship!!! I dislike people that doesn't trust me so much as I trusted them.. However, Im always forgiving and will accept them back if they regain their trust on me..

3 comments:

1yati4 *butterfliesbutterflies* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aywen Wang said...

Oh.. Your Mandarin is so weird!!! Haha, Anyway, great effort!!! I really enjoy happy moments!!!

1yati4 *butterfliesbutterflies* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.