Friday, May 30, 2008

Mountain 'Mar-Cat' ~ Meow..

Hope you enjoy 'Reading' my photos..

It was approximately 30mins by now..
Like Popeye with his Spinach~ hehe... Aywen & his 100plus!!

The sunshine was blocked!!! Grggh...
It wasn't as 'Bright' as this.. I adjusted my camera's lighting.. Otherws, we'll looked black!!

~ I think you all wont understand why is it called 'Simpur Bini' except Rawi!! haha~
I need a live demo to explain why is it called Bini~ I bet you're gonna remember it for your life!!
I like this One.. Can be a Wall paper!! *Didn't want to put any Caption on it*


We spotted two EAGLES in total flying at Great Height!!!!
White flowers along the branch!!! *Not common*
By now, we were at the bottom of the peak.. Home sweet Home..

Finally, we were back to where we started!!

Erk, Rawi ~ You should practice more!!! I believe you can 'YAKIN' better!!


Admission: Free
Rate: 7/10 for hiking lovers~
Evening and Early Morning should be the best time to hike in this area~
Oh ya, the scenery was pretty at the top~ You can see the view of town, stadium, housing estate, South China Sea, etc.. Oh ya, there's alot of Pitchers at the top too and Termite's nest!!

No comments: