Friday, May 30, 2008

Myown Restaurant

Lately, my mum told me that there's a restaurant that serve only 'Noodles' in their menu and she told me that, people would queue during the weekend just to taste a bowl of their famous.. Kolomee, Laksa, etc. Mm, Im quite curious and so.. I went to try it out myself~

By the way, I apologize to my fellow Muslim readers again.. The food is 100% non-halal~

*Myown Restaurant, Open as early as 6.30am till 5.30pm*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



*Looks neat for an economy restaurant.... Unlike those at *ahem* Muara town..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*The front view appears to be pretty as well..!! *

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*The service pretty fast too!!! I just waited 5minutes and the food was on my table!!*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Wooo.. Charsiew (Roasted Meat) with Wanton Noodle; cost about ~$2.50*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*together with the Wanton (Dumpling) Soup~ $1.50*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Want some? Hehe.. But I tried it out, it was not as good as the one I ate in Ipoh or the one at Sing U Me, Kg. Mata mata!!! However, its taste quite well for the amount I paid!!! *
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*To get there~ Its at Old Gadong, somewhere near 'Concept' computer shop, Borneo Clinic, lotz of tyre shop, etc.. The restaurant is pretty easy to spot!! If you're lost, just look for this new building(Left hand side) below the picture~ Its just behind it.. *
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I would rate it 8.0 out of 10 for the price and the taste!!

No comments: