Friday, May 30, 2008

Temburong, June08

Hi to all blog's reader,
So, I returned to Bt. Patoi as a volunteer again~ But this time, I was not involved with Small Mammals practical but Forest Profile practical as requested by Prof. Md~ As such, Rawi & I volunteered and stayed in Temburong for 3 days, 2 nights only (3rd Jun08-5th Jun08). Hereby, I must thank Cornelius & his warm-hearted family for accomodating us.. Their family was really super 'duper' kind to us and I am really touched when Cornelius's mum told me, "We will treat you like how we treat our sons!!!"~ I was so touched till I was speechless.. I did thank her but still, I felt that it wasn't enough... Meanwhile, Cornelius's dad was also very welcoming and funny go lucky person!!! He loved to joke around with us and made us laughed.. He was a gentleman indeed!! Not forgetting, Cornelius's sister and his cousins too.. I really love playing 'Heartattack' (~ a kind of card game that require all the players to hit the card~) with them!!! It was so FUN till we played from midnight till 2.30am in the morning!! Meanwhile, I really enjoyed talking with some of my super junior while guiding them into the forest and ordered them to do their duty!!
*Blacky*
* Forest Briefing by Prof. Md before Forest Profile.. *
.. Can you spot my two buddy, Jeff & Rawi Babe..??

*Believe it or not, I almost stepped on a Venomous Snake..*

... Looks more like a Cow's dung to me at 1st sight!!! Haha.. Oh ya, this should be the 2nd time I encountered a snake in Bt. Patoi~ The 1st was last year while I was setting up the carnivorous trap alone and a baby snake was slipping off in front of me!!


*Hahaha.. This was so funny!!! Prof Md. purposely posed for the 1st time!! *

.. He was pointing and laughing at the broken cage!! Hehe..

*However, he insisted that we should get another *ahem* formal photo!!*
.. Hahaha!!! He is so cool!!

*Back inside the hostel, with the guys!!*

*Im a Banana lovers.. Hahah.. *

*At Batang Duri's Mini Zoo with Cornelius, Cecilia, Ah Boy, Me.. (Oops, Where's Rawi?)*

*If not mistaken, this is a Moon Bear.. *
*Posing a 'Cross' - I love Batang Duri!!*


*I really pity the Bird inside all the cages.. Most of them were so skinny!!*
*Oh, where's the Eagle?*
*There were so many deer but only one seemed to be friendly~ approached and allowed us to fed it with Simpur flowers.. CUTE leh!!!*
*Take your time, chewing the flowers oh!!*



*Ohh.. Reminds me of Bambi!! *
*Peacocks.. *
*Ahh.. Mouse deer!!! *

*Aywen: ~Meow meow~!!!*
*Civet: Im not a cat!!*
*Aywen: ~Woof Woof!! *
*Civet2: Harh? @#$@#$?*
*Aywen: Huhuhuhuhu... ^^,*
*Mr. Owl was Shocked!!*


*& lastly, the hornbill~ 'Grakkk... Grakkk.. Grakahakahhahaha....'*
*I really love this flower!! Its so beautiful!!! Found it at the pond.. *
*The End~*

No comments: